Deliver and track your SmartBuilder content
Simple tracking and reporting
Integrated with SmartBuilder
Free plan for SmartBuilder authors
Share content with learners or reviewers with one click
When publishing, just check a box to upload your lesson to SmartTracker. Then share the URL link with your learners or reviewers.
Track results, run reports, export data
Run a variety of reports to analyze question results, learner activity, or custom data. Easily export results to Excel.
Sample Question Results report
Sample Question Results chart
Sample Learner report
Launch content from anywhere
Since SmartTracker uses xAPI (AKA Tin Can), you aren’t constrained to only launching content from SmartTracker. For example, you can also launch content from your:
- Software application
- Learning management system
Customize your login screen
SmartTracker’s login page can be customized to include your organization’s logo and colors. Anonymous or aggregate tracking do not require learners to log in before viewing content.
- Track anonymous data from any number of learners at no charge.
- For personalized data, only pay for learners who are active within the month.
- Run reports on historical data from inactive learners at no cost.
- Best of all, you get a SmartTracker Base plan for free with your SmartBuilder subscription.
Billed monthly. Cancel anytime.
|Plan||Active Learners (1)||Public Views (2)||Lessons||Storage & Bandwidth||Price|
|Base||0-25||Unlimited||Unlimited||5 GB||Free (3)|
|Medium||26-100||Unlimited||Unlimited||15 GB||$ 199|
|Large||101-300||Unlimited||Unlimited||30 GB||$ 399|
|X-Large||301-600||Unlimited||Unlimited||50 GB||$ 599|
|Enterprise||600 +||Unlimited||Unlimited||Contact Us||Contact Us|
SmartTracker is included in your SmartBuilder free trial.
Looking for SmartBuilder Pricing?
- An active learner is a record of a learner being associated with one or more lessons in the current month. For example, if a learner launches the same lesson three times, or launches five different lessons, he/she is only counted as one active learner. Learners that are registered in SmartTracker but who are inactive during the month are not counted, and inactive users’ data remains available for reporting.
- Public views mean that all data is tracked as a single “guest” learner and the data is not personally identifiable. Learners do not need to login when a Public registration is used.
- The Base plan (25 active learners) is included for free for any organization with one or more SmartBuilder author subscriptions.